Grill Heat Deflectors

Need a new heat deflector for your grill? Different manufacturers call their heat deflectors by different names – heat shield, heat plate, heat tent, flame tamer, burner tent, heat distribution shield, or flavorizer bars. Whatever you want to call it, Breakaway has your replacement part for it when your grill starts to break down. We have all kinds of grill parts for sale, including heat deflectors.

Heat deflectors create BBQ flavor by vaporizing juices and fats to create smoke. Visit one of our stores in South Dennis or Mashpee, call us at 508-398-3831, or contact us online to learn about the availability of our grill part products. Whatever don’t have in store, we are more than happy to special order for you. And, if you are not handy enough to replace the heat deflectors yourself, ask us for our help.



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.


Monday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: Closed.

435 Rt. 134 South Dennis, MA 02660
Next to Mid Cape Home Centers

Phone: (508) 398-3831


Monday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: Closed.

17c Trinity Place Mashpee, MA 02649
Next to Boston Interiors

Phone: (508) 539-1674