March 22, 2021
UPDATE (March 22, 2021): Breakaway is open! We are following all recommended guidelines from Governor Charlie Baker, the state of Massachusetts, and the CDC during the Commonwealth’s re-opening process. As a result, Breakaway has implemented the following precautions at its stores to keep all customers and staff members safe:
- We are accepting customers inside our South Dennis or Mashpee retail grill stores. The store will be open for its regularly scheduled hours (Monday through Saturday, 9:00am – 4:30pm).
- Regarding any capacity limits, if crowded, we would ask customers to wait for their turn. However, this is rare. No appointments are required.
- Masks are required to be worn by all customers and staff at all times.
- Rubber gloves and hand sanitizer is available for both customers and staff.
- Commonly used surfaces are regularly sanitized and disinfected by staff members.
- Curbside pickup is available for those who prefer that option.
- For new grill questions or grill shopping: If you cannot visit the store in-person, then please follow these recommendations for the quickest response. Please call our stores to assist with navigation of our website to find the right grill for you. If the phone is busy, or no answer, leave a message, we will call back in the order in which they were received. You may also send an e-mail or contact us online, however, our reply may come the next business day.
We will continue to keep you posted on any updates to Breakaway’s available services during this time, as they become available. In the meantime, be safe and we look forward to better times ahead.