May 9, 2020
UPDATE (May 9, 2020): As part of Massachusetts’ Governor Charlie Baker’s “Stay at Home” advisory issued on March 23rd, Baker has ordered nonessential businesses to close to the public in order to combat the COVID-19, or Coronavirus, outbreak in Massachusetts. As a result, Breakaway has implemented the following changes to its stores:
- For the immediate future, we cannot accept customers inside our South Dennis or Mashpee retail grill stores. However, Breakaway staff is available to help you shop merchandise for customer curbside pickup. The store will be open for its regularly scheduled hours (Monday through Saturday, 9:00am – 4:30pm) to provide any essential propane supply needs.
- Deliveries: for anyone interested in buying a new grill, please look at the choices on our website and call us with your order. Breakaway staff are always available to help with selecting a grill to best fit the customer’s needs. At this time, we are delivering new grills and removing old cart-style grills.
- Pickup: Please note: We do have assembled grills available for customer pick up. However, it must be loaded by the customer. Please call us at 508-398-3831 to discuss with a Breakaway grillologist today.
- For new grill questions or grill shopping: For the quickest response, please call our stores to assist with navigation of our website to find the right grill for you. If the phone is busy, or no answer, leave a message, we will call back in the order in which they were received. You may also send an e-mail or contact us online, however, our reply may come the next business day.
- For Parts and Accessories: Please call our stores to order. You can reach our S. Dennis store at 508-398-3831 and Mashpee store at 508-539-1674. Our staff will do the shopping for you and provide curbside assistance.
- For LP propane tank refills: Please bring your tank to the area marked by our front door. We will meet you at the door for payment.
We will continue to keep you posted on any updates to Breakaway’s available services during this time, as they become available. In the meantime, be safe and let us all look forward to when this has passed.