May 19, 2018
Here at Breakaway, it goes without saying that we love grilling! But, what are some ideas that you can use to get the best use out of your grill? Every week, in this blog, we will be sharing great grill recipes that you can try out. So where to begin? Well, there is nothing better than a classic burger. We’ve found a great, simple classic burger grill recipe from Delish that we wanted to share with you. Take a look below:
Classic Burger Grill Recipe:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices cheese, such as yellow cheddar
- 3 buns
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 leaves butter or iceberg lettuce
- Shape beef into 4 equally sized patties, about 3 1/2” wide. Using your finger, press a shallow indent into the center of each burger. Season both sides of each patty liberally with salt and pepper.
- If grilling: Heat grill or grill pan to high. Grill patties until crust develops and they’re no longer pink, 6 minutes per side for medium. If using cheese, top on patties 2 to 3 minutes before the burger is finished cooking.
- If cooking in skillet: Heat skillet to medium-high heat and cook patties until crust develops and they’re no longer pink, 6 minutes per side for medium. If using cheese, top on patties 2 to 3 minutes before the burger is finished cooking.
- Place patties on buns and top with preferred toppings before serving.
Breakaway – Cape Cod’s #1 Grill Superstore
Summer on Cape Cod is all about getting outside. Transform your backyard into the place to be for family gatherings, holiday weekends, and more with grills and patio products from Breakaway, Cape Cod’s #1 grill store. Whether it is cooking burgers, veggies, steak or hot dogs, we carry the best selection of outdoor grills to suit your needs. Our friendly staff is committed to quality and customer service; you can count on Breakaway grillologists to help you find the right grill at the right price. Choose Breakaway to take your outdoor entertaining space to the next level.